Effective for rentals scheduled after June 18, 2021
- Pavilion(s) are available for member rental, from opening weekend until the Sunday before Labor Day. Only members at least 21 years of age and in good standing may host a party during regular pool hours. Pavilion(s) can be reserved in three-hour increments, with the exception of the last session on Sunday-Thursday which is two and a half hours. The rental fee is good for one session per day.
- Members must make a reservation and payment in Member Splash at least 48 hours prior to the event. Reservations are not confirmed until payment has been received.
- A guest list must be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 48 hours prior to the event. A guest is any non-member entering the pool, whether swimming or not.
- Parental supervision is required for individuals under 18 years of age. (One parent on premises per 10 individuals under age 18).
- In event of inclement weather, the GACC board has the right to cancel any events scheduled for the pavilion, for the safety of individuals. Inclement weather cancellations will be refunded. *Events that are cancelled after the reserved start time will be handled on a case-by-case basis.
- Any event may be cancelled and refunded within 48 hours of the event.
- Pavilion rental fees are as follows:
$75 rental fee, which includes entry for 10 non-members. Additional non-members (maximum of 20) can attend for an additional $5 per guest. If attendees are all members, the rental fee is $25. Permission must be granted by the Board designee for any deviation to the maximum 20 guest provision If permission is granted by the Board, the additional guest fees are due at least 48 hours before the party.
- Guest names will be added to your Member Splash account as they check-in, using the provided guest list.
The pavilions are unavailable for rental on holidays, during swim meets, and during pool social events. See our website at www.glenallenpool.com/
If you wish to reserve the pavilion(s) for more than one session, you must pay the $50 rental fee for each additional session.