Don’t forget to log-in to our new online membership system to update your information! We have worked hard to clean our records and import some of your existing account data into the new system. Due to differences in formatting and how information is stored there will be some records that are incomplete or need to be adjusted. We ask that when you first log into the new system you please take a moment to verify all of your account information and make any corrections needed. If you have any questions or need assistance with any changes please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To log into your new account please complete the following steps:
1. Go to https://glenallen.membersplash.com/ and click on the Member Login link at the top of the page.
2. The username for your account is your e-mail address we have on file.
3. The default password for your account is gliders2020!. *IMPORTANT: You will see a reminder when you log in that you are using the default password. Please take a moment to update it to something secure and be sure to store that password somewhere. If you ever lose your password you can use the password reset link, but this requires a valid email address on file. You can store one email address per adult member by clicking Edit next to their name on the account management screen.
4. Add and delete members. To do so, click the “+” sign and add any members needed. If you need to delete a member, click on the trashcan icon next to each member and delete. Please remember, all members must have the same permanent address.
5. Edit all info for each member. To do so, click on the pencil icon next to each member’s name and edit phone, email, gender, member type and/or date of birth.
6. Upload a face shot of each individual in your family membership under their name. To do so, click on Manage Account, Account Details, add each photo by clicking on the camera icon after each member’s name. Please use a close up headshot or cropped face photo.
7. Add emergency contact info. To do so, click on the red pencil icon next to emergency contact info and add the correct info.
Please note: The ability to add family members to your account is a privilege designed to make the transition to MemberSplash easy for both members and the Board of Directors. Please do not take advantage of this privilege.
***If you add individuals to your account who do not meet the definition of “family unit,” it will be considered grounds for membership termination without any financial compensation. Audits of all Member Splash accounts will be conducted periodically.
“Family Unit” means the individuals either residing together or having custodial rights of minor children whose parent or guardian is a member. Persons residing temporarily at the residence such as visitors, relatives, childcare workers, nannies, or other temporary occupants of the home shall not be considered part of the family unit for the purposes of membership. A “Family Unit” shall not exceed 8 persons without Board review. For the purpose of voting and quorum count each family unit otherwise eligible shall be counted as one vote. Only one membership may be owned per family unit.
The board reserves the right to require proof of residency.
For questions regarding your membership and payment status, please contact email@example.com.