Rental Fee Schedule
Facility Usage Rental Fee Cleaning Fee Deposit- Refundable
*member will be present at event $250 $75 $500
Non-member w/ member sponsor $500 $75 $500
Non-profit- w/kitchen $0 (if waived by board) $75 $500
Board Member $0 $75 $500
** Renters must be referred by a current GACC member in good standing in order to rent the building for any function.
** Renters of the Glen Allen Community Center must be at least 21 years of age.
** For multiple date, Non-profit rentals, please email email@example.com to discuss the cleaning fee.
** Reservations will be confirmed and considered complete only after all forms are signed, and applicable fees and deposits are paid in advance.
** Payment of Rental Fee and Damage/Compliance Deposit Fee will occur no less than 2 weeks (10 business days) prior to date of event. Payments are accepted in the form of personal check, cashier’s check or cash. In the event the building is rented within 14 days from the original request, the payments must be in the form of cash or cashier’s check.
** Access to pool area is prohibited at all times. Rental is for building use only.
** Renter shall ensure activity is contained inside building at all times.
** No loitering in the parking lot during event.
** Parental supervision required for individuals under 18 years of age.
(One parent on premises per ten (10) individuals under age 18).
Damage/Compliance Deposit Fee ($500.00):
This fee will be refunded if the conditions of the rental are met. Conditions which lead to withholding part or all of the Damage/Compliance Deposit Fee include, but are not limited to:
- Clean up is not completed as outlined in rental contract.
- Use of building exceeds the scheduled rental time.
- GACC equipment is damaged or stolen during rental period.
- Alcohol is served, or is on premises without an approved ABC License.
- Inappropriate behavior by those individuals attending the function while building is being rented that results in a complaint by neighborhood individuals or that involves a Henrico County Police response.
- Loud music coming from building after 11p.m.
- Smoking inside of the Glen Allen Community Center Building.
- Staples, tacks, nails used on the walls/ceiling of the Glen Allen Community Center. (Tape may be used but MUST be removed).
- Function is not maintained inside the building. (Carrying over to the parking lot).
Available Rental Hours of the Glen Allen Community Center:
- Sunday through Thursday: 8:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
- Friday and Saturday 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 Midnight
- During pool off-season only
Catering and Kitchen Use:
Renters may provide their own food and beverages, or they may utilize professional caterers for their event. Use of the kitchen is included in the rental fee and will be available to renter if requested. Renter is responsible for the condition of the kitchen and for the caterer in charge of renter’s event. Kitchen must be returned to the same condition in which it was found at the beginning of event. Damage to kitchen equipment will result in loss of Damage/Compliance Fee.
Alcohol Policies and Permits:
- Use of alcohol is allowed only with an alcohol permit.
- Alcoholic beverages may be neither sold nor consumed at an event officially designated as a “youth event” (i.e., an event at which a majority of the attendees are individuals under 21 years of age.)
- State law prohibits the serving of alcoholic beverages to minors or to anyone who is or appears to be under the influence of alcohol to a reasonable person.