The Glen Allen Community Center is a great place to spend your summer! We are located on Brookley Road, off of Mountain Road.
Membership at the GACC includes:
- A great swimming pool and baby pool
- The 2 largest pool slides in the Richmond Area
- Newly expanded pool deck offers less-crowded sunbathing
- Modern bathhouse facilities
- Snack Bar
- Volleyball court
- Swim lessons available for an additional fee
- Planned party events for all ages throughout the summer
- Pavilions for family picnics and parties
- Reduced rental rates for Community Center building
Family Annual Dues $450
- Paid Annually
- May be purchased by a family of any size that lives at the same physical address
* Parent or Legal Guardian will sign a legal waiver as part of, or in association with, the Annual Dues Invoice that makes them responsible for all actions taken on GACC property by the minor child
2 person $350
- Paid Annually
- May be purchased for two adults living at the same physical address
- May be purchased for one adult and one child under 21 years of age
- May be purchased by a parent or legal guardian for two minor children who are at least 14 years old*
1 person $250
- Paid Annually
- May be purchased by an adult
- May be purchased by a parent or legal guardian for a minor who is at least 14 years old*
- Paid Annually
- May be purchased by a member for a babysitter or caregiver who is at least 14 years old
- This option is only available for the Two Person and Family Memberships
- CLICK HERE for registration form (updated form coming soon)
Interested in Joining?
If you are interested in joining GACC please CLICK HERE to receive information about becoming a GACC member.
Available Now – To make things easier for our members, and to reduce the cost and time required to produce Annual Dues billings, you can now renew your membership using an online form, which will automatically be submitted to the Membership Chairman. You can also pay your Annual Dues with a credit card or check card using a secure shopping cart. You’ll receive acknowledgement of the transaction and confirmation of your renewal by email.
Thinking About Taking a Break from Membership?
Resigning versus Terminating – There is an important distinction: If you’d like to take a year off from your membership (for whatever reason), you need to let us know. If you inform us of your desire to “Resign in Good Standing”, you are eligible to rejoin the pool the following season without a penalty. To reactivate your membership, you would simply email the membership chair and pay the applicable Annual Dues for that year. If you do take more than one season off, your reinstatement would be subject to membership availability and the payment of a $150 reinstatement fee. If you do not inform us of your desire to Resign in Good Standing, and we do not receive your dues for this year by May 1st, your membership status will be “Terminated”. In this case, you must apply for reinstatement to the membership, and if accepted pay a $150 Reinstatement Fee plus the applicable Annual Dues for that year. Your reinstatement would be subject to membership availability.
Annual Dues / Late Fees
Annual dues are payable by March 31 each year. A $100 late fee will be assessed on members whose dues are postmarked after April 1. If dues are not received from existing members by April 15, the membership will be terminated. Members who are terminated may re-apply, if a space is available, for a $150 Reinstatement Fee in addition to the Annual Dues for that year, subject to approval by the Board.
The Glen Allen Community Center will not sell or distribute to a third party any information provided by our members (or prospective) in the course of using this site.
We use a secure order site which encrypts and protects credit card information given on website. The site uses Secure Sockets Layer protocol (SSL) which provides privacy for data flowing between the browser and server. SSL is an open protocol for securing data communication across computer networks. It provides a secure channel for data transmission through encryption, supporting the transfer of digitally signed certificates and ensuring that the data cannot be altered en route.
The Glen Allen Community Center, consistent with the Articles of Incorporation and Bylaws, will consider any request for refunds of annual dues. Membership fees are non-refundable. Requests for refund of annual dues should be made in writing to:
Allyn Prichard: Vice-President Membership
PO Box 1003
Glen Allen, Va 23060