Need a summer job? Continental Pools, which provides our lifeguards and maintains our pool, has open lifeguarding positions at GACC for the 2022 summer and they are currently holding interviews for those who are interested. The job is an entry-level position and they provide discounts on the lifeguard training course for residents of our community.
No experience necessary! We certify you in First-Aid, CPR and other essential lifeguarding skills. The pool season takes place Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day with some opportunities for extended weekends.
Help us provide a safe, clean, and accident-free environment for your community by joining our elite team… because it’s more than just a paycheck!
- Test water and adjust chemical levels
- Maintain facility cleanliness
- Sign in patrons daily
- Monitor activities at aquatics facility to prevent accidents
- Participate in regular in-service training sessions
- Report to area supervisor
- Minimum age: 15 years
- Ability to pass pre-employment practical skills test: 100yd swim (4 lengths of the pool), tread water for 1 minute, 10lb brick retrieval from deep end (minimum 8ft)
- Attend Lifeguard Training Program conducted by Continental Pools
- Visit our website at https://jobs.pool-support.com/ContinentalPools/
- Or text SPLASH to 25000
We have also implemented some new incentives for our guards.
Get a $25 bonus for completing training and onboarding by April 1st.
Earn up to $150 for your referral!
$50 – If you and your referral complete training and onboarding, you’ll get a $50 referral bonus.
$50 – If you and your referral work all assigned schedules through July 15th, you’ll receive an additional $50 bonus.
$50 – Work through Labor Day and you’ll qualify for another $50 bonus.
FRONT GATE/SNACK BAR
Looking for a summer job? If you’re 15 or older, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.