Front Gate/Snack Bar
Looking for a summer job? If you’re 15 or older, send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Need a summer job? Whether you’re looking to work full-time, part-time, or only sometimes, Continental Pools provides all the training you need to be successful. That means no experience necessary! We certify you in First-Aid, CPR and other essential lifeguarding skills. The pool season takes place Memorial Day Weekend (May 29th, 2021) through Labor Day (September 6, 2021) with some opportunities for extended weekends.
Help us provide a safe, clean, and accident-free environment for your community by joining our elite team… because it’s more than just a paycheck!
- Test water and adjust chemical levels
- Maintain facility cleanliness
- Sign in patrons daily
- Monitor activities at aquatics facility to prevent accidents
- Participate in regular in-service training sessions
- Report to area supervisor
- Minimum age: 15 years
- Ability to pass pre-employment practical skills test: 100yd swim (4 lengths of the pool), tread water for 1 minute, 10lb brick retrieval from deep end (minimum 8ft)
- Attend Ellis and Associates Lifeguard Training Program conducted by Continental Pools
- Visit our website at https://www.continentalpools.com/how-to-apply
- Or text SPLASH to 25000